Translate

Friday, September 07, 2007

Art at Urchfont Garden

Wonderful afternoon at Urchfont Manor today.. do go along if you can. Link Here

Here is a taster, and there is loads more to see and it's free entry.

Looking at the sky

In the Orchard

Lambs in the orchard...... and yes I bought the one on the left...... could you have left him there?

I just wish my garden (and my wallet) was large enough to have this installation... called "Ladies who lunch" - I love it and can associate with the sentiment whole - heartedly. (click on the picture for a better image.

Steel swan

Time for a chat.

Company for Alan.
Hope you have enjoyed the taster... better still go along and look for yourself.

2 comments:

Dorothy Gibbs said...

Hi Maggie,
Love these... just the sort of thing I am looking for. Wish I was nearer.
Dorothy

Susan Lenz said...

Hi!
Your photos are definitely the next best thing to being there. Quite beautiful.
Susan