Translate

Friday, September 28, 2007

Chilling out at the seaside

Have taken a few days out and stayed at the seaside. Lovely break, and schnauzer certainly enjoyed waking up every morning to a field full of rabbits. He had a wonderful holiday... thanks for asking. I did too... managed to get a little sketching done, and some work in my sketchbook. So a good break.




Thats Wales, across the sea in the far distance. I loved being the only ones on the beech, and dogs are allowed as well in this particular area. Great.







The local stone is a wonderful warm pink colour, and so is the earth in the fields in the area. Quite a contrast to the chalky hills of limestone we are used to..




The boats in the Marina were quite varied, the sea air was bracing and cold. Certainly blew the cobwebs out of my head. Well back to the sewing machine and then a weekend at Urchfont.... More later.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I like the sea, but when the sun is shining, I like it much more!!Good wishes!!

artmixter said...

Glad you had a good time...now back to the grindstone, huh?

artisbliss said...

I've tagged you on my blog, Maggie. Hope you can play!