Translate

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Stitching

Finally after all that fabric colouring ..... I am managing to do some stitching. The fabric is quite large and I have not worked this large in a long time, but am enjoying using the fabrics I dyed myself.



As a contrast the books I want to create with the rusty stuff that I blogged about yesterday, will be a welcome eye relaxation after all this strong colour. Wanting to incorporate the silver birch bark, may prove to be very difficult as books recieve a lot of handling. I have had another little thought about what to do.Will let you know whether it works.



As always I am given a great deal of help by the Siamese. I think he has a notion he is "pressing" the fabric for me....... so helpful.... right back to work after a quick cup of tea.

No comments: